Saturday, September 09, 2006

KARMA 123 ...

Today .. my life is filled up with numbers ...

1 : Finally, comfirm my trip to bbk liao .. went to the travel agency for the deposite ... YES ..YES ..YES .....

2: I realise how Himbo i m ... SAD .. SAD .. SAD ... I actually think that Laos and Myanmar is the same country .. Ouch, How could i think like Paris ???

3 : Finally, i got a new mobile phone ... Yes .. not reli my fav .. but i will treasure it.. It the N72 phone ..... Black in col ( my fav) ... Cool .... I love it .. Thank to 'Dyy' ..... Muck .. muck ....

4: I got a few good news to share .. but not now... I m suppose to keep it as a secret ... I know i can't zip my mouth up.. but i just have too .. Aaaarraaggghhh .....

I can't help but to say how unlucky i m today ...
5 : I make a mistake letting a 'beautiful lady" to join in my preparation of D&D .....
6 : I took a train from outram park with the intention to travel to City Hall mrt station to meet 'Dyy' but with me stupidly end up in Bouna Vista .. so sad ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

wat secrets can tell me?

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home