Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ANTM ..

My fav kari..

I had just finishing watching the America's next top model on tv just now .. Was upset that Wendy got voted out .. I find a beauty in her .. In fact, this season there are a few interesting character in it .. Kari is one of my fave .. She look like a human size Barbie doll and u prob will spot her in any Guess poster .. she remind me of Shu qi ....


This is joanie .. Ok.. she is one of the final 2 .. I also didn't expect that from her cause she is not the reli strong gal .. but after a few episodes .. she is like Shandy from season 2 .. A total transform .. That cool ...
Next week, I be going to watch Forbidden city .. so i will miss the interesting episode on tv .. and i can't help by going logging on to the net and read up wat happened ... it kind of sad that it turn out that way .. i shall not blog is here .. and let u gals catch it ... I hate Jade in the show most .. too old to become a supermodel liao.. and too diva .. anyway, it been proven that being DIVA will not make u winner .. From season 1 to 5 .. None of the DIVA won at all .. so pls huh .. time to wake up ... This season 6 is not that interesting at all.. prob because Miss 'J' is not that funny anymore and without Janice Dickinson ( The World first supermodel) .... Twiggy is knind of boring .. Y did Tryan even invite here in the first place ?? Of course, Nigel Barker is the best .. he part of the reason y i still watch this model show ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home