Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FLU BUG ...

My health is not that good lately .. been falling sick very often .. Now i think i got attack by the flu bug again ... My nose like a mini tap now ... prob i didn't have enough rest lately .. it still a very busy week for me.. so many set up and pack down to do .. Sometime, i just wondering the effort we put in was it worth?? At time, i can't help but to wonder ...
My passion for work start to drop a lot .. i dun feel the same anymore .. sometime , i can just kill someone off when i m working .. everyday the same old think ... i m just rotting my life there ... I m not happy anymore .. i felt that i m been strangle there ....
There a lot of things i havent been doing .. like partying , meeting my friends up for kopi and even a good rest at home.. My phone will be keep on ringing and raining non stop for all the small little stupid things ... Pls spare me from my off day .. At times, i m just wonder, i m onli a small role in the company .. Y m i doing like a senior executive post now?? Again, i just can't help to wonder *Rolls my eyes *

PS : Thank to all my fan that reading my blog everday ... keep in touch and take care ... ( U know who u r)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home