Sunday, September 17, 2006

WOW LAU ..

My boss can really read my mind .. I just send him a sms asking where is he?? He reply back and told me to claim hrs to go home .. Wow lau .. I m so luck ... I couldn't believe my luck .. It was super suck at work .. Today is sunday .. and my area like a mini Lucky plaza ... U know wat i mean * roll my eye* .. It was horrible .. They wear the dress, speak and behave .. like it was their hometown .. Omg, Pls spare me .. Should have take our my mighty camera and shoot them off ..then i will post here ... and we will have a good laugh at it .. hahahaha
Mom not in .. that good .. i will have a good rest at home...
Cool, tomolo i be going to catch forbidden city .. can't wait for it .. i miss the first 2 time and i m glad that i m able to catch it this time round .. Kit chan my fav singer .. can't wait to see her performance ... wat should i wear tomolo ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home