Tuesday, September 19, 2006

LOUSY DAY ..

Got inform by my Ops manager that they will puch forward 1 days early for the pack down for my outlet. That good, I m sick and tired of the place liao .. Biz suck badly and i m like wasting my time or should i said my life there ... It is horrible .. anytime longer there will make me kill whoever came into the shop.
One of my British friend Donald will be in town over the weekend... Not yet plan where to go .. prob party around.. I still have to work .. Intend to go zouk This coming friday .. I need a bit of drink and party .... mayb it like a small celebration first .. hahahaha .... Thank Mr Tk for the sms ..... Looking forward for the next dinner date with u ... We shall arrange again ... Well, i m quite free next week ... Book me early ya ....
Ok.. sinus getting worse lately .. hate in when it come in the middle of the 9 ... Damn , i just can't have a good rest at nite... it even worse when morning come ... it suck ... I m having craving for roti prata now .. prob i eat it tomolo morning .... btw, project runaway coming ..... can't wait to catch it .. Jinah, dun forget to bitch abt it after the show ya .. hehehehe ........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey .. did u watch?
Jay lost weight and he seems arrogant now. ..quote: " ..play the ... see where it got me..(smirk)"

My fave is still chloe.
I tot austin would do well making bridal gowns.. it is so him... drama ma ma

got 1 applicant got this mega attitude when his design was not selected (his model was this black guy in a cream col dress)... wow .. i could even feel his
icy-ness thru the tv screen!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

yes, i did .. jay did lost a lot of weight .. nick and kara is still my fav.. austin not bad lah .. but this round got a lot of drama one .. can't stand it .... chloe ..chloe .. my all time fav loh .. think she still the best ... wonder fox will get her to desigh?? hahaha .. she knew women curve well loh...

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home