Sunday, September 24, 2006

DEPRESSION PART 2


At 4pm in the afternoon, I gave up .. I tried to fast but .. too bad ... I saw all the cooking programme in the tv today .. My stomach was calling .. That was the time i decided to give in to them .. Yes, The evil of all.. Mcdonald Mcspicy meal ... Gosh, it was heaven .......
I was so free at home today .. mum went out and i had the whole place to myself .. It was kind of cool .. i managed to do a few housework and was thinking of wat i want to do ... it like i m going thru a lot lately .. with work .. Suddenly i feel so lost abt it.. I did menton that my passion had gone.. but i didn't thought that it be so bad .. till i received some more bad news ... And with all the changes in my company ... I learn to accept changes but it doesn't seem that way .. Everything seem to be like bullshit ... We are treated like dirt ... I can't make up my mind wat i want .. There so many things there .. I dun know whether i m able to take it if i have give them all up .. I had put so much time and effort in it ... But at times, if it not a place to fit in anymore .. Do i had to care that much?? How often do u feel like running away from work the moment u wake up?? That how i feel now ... I just dun have the mood to do anything ... Prob it not a depression .. I dun know wat is it .. It just suck suck suck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home