Friday, September 29, 2006

SILLY ME ...

I woke at at 745am today .. and thought that i will be on time for my meeting at 830am .. only when i reach the Mrt station .. i realise that i was late when all my staff are already there for the meeting .. I just dun understand y i make such silly mistake ?? I thought wat big event abt the meeting loh.. In the end, It was nothing but just a few updates on wat happened in the company .... Lucky i didn't take a taxi down .. I m super broke liao ... lucky another 2 days to go b4 pay arrive .......
I been like working for 15 hrs today .. tomolo another long day for me .. Aiyoyo, i been rushing from 1 meeting to another today ... Transport was not sponser and i didn't even have a proper meal ... Think of food now, i m super hungry ... Didn't meet my "Dyy" for quite some time liao ... I m searching for this floral print luggage for quite some time .. lucky i found it today and my friend will request to transfer for me to her branch .. I need that for my bbk holiday ... I m counting down for the days to come ... Yahoo ........................................
Moses lim sitting on my eyes now .. time for bed ... byeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home