Tuesday, November 14, 2006

3SOME .......

Dun get the wrong idea. I have meet up my 2 friends for dinner tonite.This is the first time we meet up together for dinner after knowing each other for like a thousand years ... Well, it not that long .. I know Mr S for like 2 yrs and Mr l for 6 yrs. We met up at Marina square and went to Xin wong for dinner. I was so hungry till i forgot to snap pics. We eat like tons and tons of food. I m still feeling so full now. After that, we wanted to catch a movie. We were all late for the 7 plus show and we decided to walk around Marina square... We apart there at abt 9pm.
I m down with a terrible headache on my way home.. must be all the freaking stress i have at work now .. It not easy to travel form one place to another. My back and leg been aching since day 1 i started this job. It suck ... This week, i m fully book from day to nite ... I didn't even get to meet up with "Dyy" now .. somehow, cant fit into my slot...
ARRaaghhhhhhhhhhh ......... already pop in 4 panadol and this freaking headache still haven't go away .... it suck . I b on course tomolo.. going to bed now ....... SIGH ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home