Monday, November 13, 2006

" IT " BAG OF THE YEAR

Ok .. As i mention .. My birthday coming .... Dun worry .. me not getting u all to buy the whole collection of LV for me. Just want to share with u all wat i like at the moment. This group of collection are very cute.Love the wallet and the round coin purse. The drawing of the boy remind me of the bell boy in hotel.


Love this new collection too. Expect for the Bucket Pm and Danube. More like my mama style. But i m sure it be crazy to buy all for this collection ... the col kind of boring but it the most functionable in the whole LV collection.

Of course, this gold is the "it" col at the moment. I prob have to get a Casio gold watch to match it as to balance up the chic and glam look . I have a gold pair of track shoes to match as well. I would perfer the speedy loh ... This too granny for me liao. but if it big enough, i dun mind as i alreday have a monogramy speedy alreday. It suck, i brought the wrong size for that and it still on my shelves as i use it once only ..... I LOVE THIS GOLD BAG ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home