Friday, February 16, 2007

QUEUE .. HUNGRY ....

How many times i been to Ikea this mth ?? I already lost count liao. Was suppose to go back to buy some last minutes items for Chinese new year. Damn it, the vase i want is out of stock already. I just hate it ... whenever i need them, i cant find them but I have brought a very beautiful lamp .. will take pic of it soon. It was not on my list but i still decided to get it since i didn't get my vase.
At times, i reli hate Chinese new year. WHY ??? Cause it will be long queue everywhere. I wait like 1 hrs for the bloody taxi at Ikea today. Wat irrited me was i had to carry all this heavy stuff home by myself and i m freaking hungry but i can't even go to Burger king to buy food and eat. Wat piss me off is ... My mum didn't cook dinner. Damn ...Damn ..... U know how it feel when like the food is so near to u and u can just buy it .. but because u are all alone and in a bloody queue to wait for taxi to get yr butt home and u had to go hungry .... It just freaking irriting loh .....
I just dun understand that every chinese new year .... I will had my mood swing and i would not have enough time to finish up my stuff. Fuck lah .. I dun wnat to celebrate liao ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home