Monday, March 19, 2007

MONDAY BLUE

Ok, I m not super excited abt working in this new place of mine. It suck big .. Hate the crowds there, ppl and the surrounding .... Somemore, i hate to run 3 stupid places to babysit all this 'baby' ..... I m supposed to be in morning shift and i end up leaving my workplace at abt 830pm. I m supposed to come back early and pack my luggage for my up coming trip. In the end, i end up watching Desperate housewives on the tv .. GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat m i doing ????
I dun feel super excited abt the trip .. prob due to not much shopping ... It been a long time since i go Kl and i can't imagine that i m spending like 5 hrs there. There so many places i wanted to visit and all the food to eat . ....
Now , i had to plan wat i want to bring ??? Prob nothing much .. mayb .......

3 tees
1 berm
1 pant
1 jacket or should i bring my poncho ???
2 pair of socks
1 hat

OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which luggage should i used ????
My LV Antigua luggage or the Op summer flower print hand trolley ???

Which tote to use ???
My lovely LV Monogram mini lin speedy or the new LV Monogram demin cruise bag ???

So many things to decide ??????????????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home