Saturday, April 21, 2007

THE ZOUK ANNIVERSARY PARTY ( PART 1 )

Here i m, Celebrating Zouk sweet 16 birthday . I almost miss it. Lucky Mama sms me abt it. I m glad that i m here .. Free flow of drinks from 9 to 11pm and quite lame performance to watch too .. But wat can i say .. I m having fun here .......


Mama and Danielle ....


Here i m .....

Somehow my pics would turn ugly lately .. Who cares ?? UGLY IS THE NEW BEAUTIFUL .

Alright .. U are not seeing DOULBE ??? He is "Dyy" brother. I mean real brother ... Wat should i called him ?? " DDYY " .......


I was " forced " to take this pics .....


U know who they are ?????


Only regret .... No Irene ang pic ... She was damn hot that nite ... Angela may was there too ...


I can't remember wat time i left Zouk. I was almost gone ....... It was fun .. I meet up with a lot of friends that i didn't met up for long .... Zouk is still the best ....

HAPPY SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY ZOUK

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home