Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TRY HAREDR


It not a very smooth day at work. It kind of piss me off with 2 idiots. Wat make the matter worse is that someone wrote on my com book with RED marker. As it was trying to tell me that she is mad at me or just that her period is coming ??? I just dun get it. All the things that she wrote is just small matter and yet she had to make a big huge fucking fuss about it. Fuck up lah !!!!! I thought that i m the only drama queen around and the onli one that would gossip things around ?? No nO nO ... I MEAN SHARE INFORMATION !!! Now i realise my place had been taken over liao. It ok .. I TRY HARDER NEXT ROUND !!!


Another 3 more days, he b back. Gosh, it just hate it. Missing a person is terrible. I never realise that it that painful not to have yr love one around u. Came home late from work today. Unable to MSM him tonite ............. SIGH

1 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

YA. you shld TRY HARDER !!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home