Sunday, June 17, 2007

SHE MADE IT !!!





The first blonde to win ANTM. I love her. She is fun, funky, loud and attitude. I love the finale of the show. Love the idea of the ghostly bride look on her. I never knew that a wedding gown show can be done in that drama way. But not here in singapore.

No hangover for me. Been lazy around at home to do some laundry and cleaning. Did i mention that my MUM IS NOT AROUND ??? YES !!!! YES !!! She went to Genting with my sister and her family . No lousy food , No more nagging and i can rest in peace.

' Dyy ' having stomach ache. Tomolo he would be flying off . I already start to miss her liao. I m so sad ...... It bloody 1 weeks. How ?? Wat m i going to do ??? Anyone want to date me ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home