Thursday, August 23, 2007

WAT WRONG WITH ME ??

I m still having a terrible bad cough. It just refuse to go away. Wat make it worse is that my whole body is aching due to the cough. I can't sleep at nite. Gosh, I need to crawl back to the doctor again.
Work is horrible and terrible now. Not only the tension between the crazy curly and i are worse.. i think we prob hate the sight of each other the moment our eyes meet. Yes, totally agree wat i say. The more i see her, the more i find that it so HIDEOUS ..... As much that she refuse to talkto me and i refuse too. So much like watever she sms me got to cc to my ops manager. I shall do the same too. I cc it to all my gang that wanted to have a good laugh at how childish and petty she is .Of course at all her powerful englisg that she could think of to hit me. Wat ever !!!

DO U THINK I CARE ?????????????

This is wat i get recently ......

" FOR METTER OF FACT, U BETA START TO LEARNIN HOW TO UPDATE DETAILS TO ME INTEAD OF NO NOTIFICATION. I ALWAYS GET DIFF THINGS FROM U!C.C MDM A"

AS much as i want to update her stuff but the moment i set my eyes on her, i find it so hideous that i can't open my freaking mouth. I m not sorry for wat i said. It the true and fact. I know just can't stand things are that ugly. As much as i want to bother abt it, i always give back wat ppl give me. U give me shit, i give u shit too ... That fair and square.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home