Saturday, October 27, 2007

LUNCH TIME !!!

Finally, "Dyy" and i had some quality time together. It been very busy for us over the weeks. We went to this Su korean cusine reasturant located at Far East Plaza for lunch b4 i get to work. 5 stars for this restaurant !!! Mind u to order the food and share cause everything here is huge in portion ....


This is the free sides dishes ... Very nice !!!

The kin chi fried rich ......


Prawns in egg batter. Great value for money .. . delicious !!!


Seafood pancake with green onion .....


My cold noodles with spicy sauce .. Well, this is average to me. It way too sweet and sticky for me .... WE both are so full after the lunch .. I m so lazy to get back to work ..... Sigh !!!!!! I hate weekend ......

PS: Mr TK, We shall try this next time !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home