Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PACKING

I hate packing luggage .. .. especially packing for winter country. U would never know wat to bring and wat u need to bring !!!! I m so torn up in between which sweater/scarf/coat and bag to bring for my trip ... U KNOW WAT ??? My luggage is already fill up and my toilette is not even inside yet .. How the fuck m i going to squeeze it in ??? Btw, it a 4 days 3 nite tour and i m bring enough to let me sashay down the runway for a week ... Hahaha !!!!!! Idiot ....

Went to doctor today to get some medcine for my eye infection and flu .. It suck !!!! Got to fall sick everytime i go on holiday ... WHY ????

Blame it on the fucking unwritten rule of working a few full shit b4 holidays to exchange for the leave to be approved !! WTF !!! I already said loh .. This freaking company suck suck suck ... I dun even care who from my company would read this.. I m writing it down so that u idiot can bloody wake up ....

I will fight and i will fight back ... u shall see wat i m capable of !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home