Sunday, June 15, 2008

EMO PACKAGE

I was chatting with H that day. After the conversation, it make me think of a few days b4 i decided to post it up here. I was thinking of the correct way to put it up .....

H is single now( I suspect he is attached). Usually, he only looking for one nite stand. H mention that he doesn't like to shower with the person that he fuck after sex.. Reason is he was kind of worry that he would send out the wrong message to the other party and it might lead to a lot of miscommunication. He called this the emotion package.. Wat he want now is just fun fun fun ... And need not to worry for other stuff ...... I told him that if he single ..Y he should worried that much ???

I told him that it just a shower .... Nobody would think so much of wat it would lead too ... I told him that he is just being selfish ...... He could actually start to worry if he got stalk by the other party ... He said usually he dun like to have sex with the other party more than 3 times unless he think he could click with that guy as it mean that .. wat the want is just fun and nothink else .... I dun see wat the wrong in it.. He mainly not looking friend with benefit lah ....Everyone had it own way of having fun .. I do understand that sometime.. things can reli turn out to be ugly but it take 2 hands to clap anyway .......

I find it meaningless to continues as i know how stubborn H can be at times ... He is like me .. we just want to fight the points till the end .... I mainly tell him that no everyone think as wat he think ... He just thinking too much liao ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home