Monday, June 16, 2008

WRONG DAY

Today is definitely wrong day for me ..... WHY ??? Let me tell u !!!!

1) I actually/ almost board the wrong bus to work ... I usually take the feeder bus to yishun to change. Today at the junction, I saw the bus approach .. The moment i get off my feeder bus, I straight jump to the next bus that behind it .. Until i on board ... I realsie that i board the wrong bus ......

2) I left wrok at 630pm .. It usually take me abt an hrs to get home ... Today, i reached home at 830pm ..... And i got a bad headache after that ...........

3) I got chock on the fish bone while i ate dinner just now .. My mum have to dig out the bone for me .. Now my throat is pain ..................

4) I received a call from work .. My store door is spoilt .. DAMN !!!!! I hate calling the maintenance guy .. He is such a rude and irriting fucker ... My staff got shit when they call him .. WTH !!!! Reli a fucker .... In the end , they only get to leave at 1140pm .......... Fuck !!!!

It reli a sala day for me lah .. WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home