Monday, August 25, 2008

BLOODY SUCKER

It always the idiot that ua re working with that make my blood boil.. One year after another !!! I just dun understand .

How stupid thses ppl can be ??

They know wat is STYLE ??

They know wat is call budget ??

They know wat is call, i m sick and tired of shopping for thses shit ??

Do they know these group of ppl need me to babysit them like they need their milk anytime now ???

They know wat is call dateline ??

Do they know i dun get full 1005 support from u idiot ??

NO !!! NO !!! NO !!!!

Thye dun understand and 3will never know. All they wnat is everything to look look so that the big shot would see wat they have done and not me .... Fucker !! U know y u been lost for 4 yrs ?? Because u ppl are just so shallow and disorganize !!! .. U think u from 1 fucking fashion shop and u know alot ... Yr style work for ah lian and ah beng only ..... Spare me all this crap .. Talk to my ass next time !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home