Monday, August 18, 2008

DESPERATE

I m reli in desperated to get this black checked short from seed to wear for my company and dance function. It was reli my luck. I saw them in kl that time but i just refuse to buy it cause the Isetan department can't let me clock point for my card. I thought that the store would hit them soon but it didn't.

I went to jb and try my luck last week .... *SAD*SAD*

The outlet at City square is closed for renovation !!!! *BASH*BASH*

The Pelangi plaza store had already closed down !!! *BOMB*BOMB*

Wat the hell !!!!!!!!

My only hope is the Aeon Tebrau City .. Well, where the hell is this place located at jb ???

Pls pls pls.. any kind soul goin to kl ... Can help me to buy !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home