Thursday, August 21, 2008

THANK GOD !!!

It was sweet for u to go and get the seed short for me .. Appreciated !!! My life is save !!! Uare so sweet .. I m so happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!

All my stuff for D&D is almost done .. I still got a bit more errand to do and then i can ship and pack them liao .. This year is very relaxing but at the same time tiring .. I almost attend the rehersal almost every week. OMG !!!! I just can't wait to be off tomolo .. I can get to relax and see firework. Shall share abt it in my next post !!!

I m officially on a diet. Been eating light and health. Think of yong tau foo soup, fish soup and fruit everyday (almost) .. I can feel my fat gone .... My staff comment i lost quite a lot of weigh .. I m so happyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home