Tuesday, September 02, 2008

VIVA- DELICIOUS !!!!

Finally, the big day arrived.. It hell to go thru it again. Up to 7pm when the dinner started, i m still freaking busy preparing ... I can't even remember wat time i get my ass down on the table .. Not to mention i m having a bad gastric too. Enough is enough !!!! I m still having a good time .. The after party is wat i m looking forward too ................


U see, How cute i m today !!! I love wat i wore and i m glad that i stood out in a way .. Too much black .. Too much gown !!! It reli a freaking lousy fashion "show" ... Imagine that we are still in fashion line !!!! Yuck !!! I took hell lots of pics this round.. Y ?? Because i m not drunk when the whole thing end .. It a very stingy year .. No free flow of beer , Lucky i got vokda in my room ... OMG !! 45th year leh ??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home