Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Y M I ALWAYS NO 2??

Last year, i lost it . I dun understand y also .. This year, i lost it again. I reli can't figure out. I m wondering was it true like wat Miss L had mention??

' Because they know she leaving, that y got the promotion ....'

Now i m thinking, have i throw my resignation letter too early ?? Or i have just walk the wrong path ?? 2 fucking years that i lost ... I reli dun understand ... Everyone said my chance is very higher this year ......

I m reli very upset .... I didn't say anything .. Doesn't mean i dun care ... It might look nothing at all but it mean a lot to me.. I felt i had let my supporter down .. Thosos who reli vote and root for me in the start. I dun have another years to waste and wait for it. I reli wish i could have it ..prob to end wat is left for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home