Tuesday, November 18, 2008

富贵病

It reli a damn expensive illness. The price for asthma inhaler went up again. OMG !!! I m just wondering how much i have spent for all these years ... Like wat my mother said .. It only a illness for the rich .

I got it when i was like 10 yrs old. I m like 29 yrs old now ... so it mean i got it for like 19 yrs liao. 2 inhaler cost abt $60 now. I prob stock up 3 times in a year which make it $180. ... The inhaler would prob go faster in dec time.. That when the weather change and i would have my attack more.. It sad huh !!!

Not to mention that i m having sinus attack more oten now... I have to stock up lots of tissue and the irriting skin rashes that i had all over my joint now. It irrited me .....

Wat piss me more is that my phone finally going to fall sick like me. It auto shut off by itself.. Bastard ... I just got it this year loh .... Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home