Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I TRY .. IT NOT RIGHT !!

It prob one of the worst time in my life now ...

I just dun feel very right abt it but i didn't want to talk abt it anymore.I wish i could reli just let it go and move it. I should learn to forget thing fast enough so that i could lead a more happy life. It already tough to be in it and why should i make myself more unhappy by thinking abt all this unhappy things ??

If ppl dun reli care and bother abt it ?? Y should i be bother abt it ???

It just that i find it real hard to pretend that i m ok abt it but deep inside my heart, i m reli bother abt it ..... I know it not right !! I just reli trying my best to let it go . It just that something of it pop out to remind me over and over again ...

I m reli wonder ...

WHERE CAN I FIND MY COMFORT NOW ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home