Monday, November 10, 2008

WAT THE FUCK WITH THSES PPL ??

I know how friends are important to me. I do treasure them. I also realsie that there are certain group that i m going to erase them from my list. I m already upset enough due to the past weeks. I share some of the story. CASE CLOSED !!!

I just not sure y they just had to pretend that they didn't know abt anything and try to be funny with me. Are they not sensitive enough to other ppl feeling ??? I dun see it as a joke . If u genuine reli want to ask me to go along, u ppl would have done so when i send out an appeal thru here. Not when i m already giving up hope and after know how much i had went thru, now then come and ask me for the sake of asking.

Wat i dun understand that some idiot actually tot that i went and ask me how was it cause u ppl want to go now !!! WAT THE FUCKING WRONG WITH U PPL ???

I M GOING TO SAY THE LAST TIME

I DIDN'T GO FOR THAT FUCKING THING

STOP ASKING ME !!!!!!!!!!

BE SENSITIVE ABT PPL FEELING !!!!

GO AHEAD AND TALK AND LAUGH OVER IT ....

I DUN FUCKING CARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home