Sunday, November 23, 2008

FALALALA ..SHOPPING LIST

I haven't make any wishlist for my birthday yet but i m now making list for chrismas shopping list liao ..........

As usual , I only buy for thoso important people and people that i care and love ....

I m yet to make out the new list for these yet ..So ppl do watch out. If u got the gift, it mean that u make into my list this year. I m like david gan now huh .. He cook bird nest for some star every year for the Star award. Whoever he cook, if the one that he love and care. So i be the same lah ..... HAHAHAH !!!!!

Anyway, Xmas is the day to share and care !!! But not to the evil people !!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya, btw, i bought u a lil gift from taiwan. its like when i saw the shop, i knew dat i must go in and get you something. =)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

That so sweet of u .. got your birthday gift too.. must meet up ya ......

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home