Thursday, November 20, 2008

BULL AND CRAP

I m very comfirmed that i m working with the biggest idiot in the world now . I dun know how long i can take it. As much as i wnat to respect her cause she is old but i think at time.. she is just being a joke to me. I reli dun understand all the bull and crap that she is doing. Someone who can't even face the truth and always had load of shit to worry abt ... This is just fucking rubbish.

At least i work with an idiot, this idiot would able to know wat i want ... If i cant even depend on u for simple things, i dun know watelse u could contribute to my store ?? I dun even see any sale from u not even my Msp.

If this is not wat u want, pls just go .. Dun waste my space there .....It a nightmare working with u now !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home