Thursday, January 01, 2009

sunglasses


It like just the 1st day of 2009 and i m reli bitchy now. I simple just dun understand certain ppl that wear sunglasses indoor. Pardon me !!! I only think it for mega super star .. The rest is just poser.. The sun is outside not indoor. It stupid right ????


If u got sore eye, stay at home ....


If your eyes are fuffy ... stay at home !!!


If u just want to stay glam .. Fucking hell stay at home !!!


Y i m so piss ???


Cause there this idiot in my store waering sunglasses. She got the cheek to tell me that she can't see the price on the tag but she fucking hell can see the tiny mini mini mini dot that stain the fucking button which i dun even see it ..... Fucking funny right ??????


Slap me !!! This ppl think with their ass ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home