Monday, April 13, 2009

I QUEUE


Yes !!! I m one of the kaisu singaporean. Uniqlo opening leh .. I must go lah . Last few days was madness so i tot if i go on monday should be ok. I m super wrong loh . It still madness. Alrite, the whole mall is madness already but this is worse. There is still queue going on and i waited like 15 mins b4 i can go in . Worse, the mother and daughter gang that queue behind me, keeping nagging and nagging. I wish i could just slap her and shut her up.
It didn't even help that i m a stuff and got to queue too. Anyway, i m quite disappointed with them. Service so so and the range wasn't that good. In Hk, i see even more and better ranges. It kind of sad.. But their basic items are good. Brought a couple of few stuff there. Hopefully their next outlet at Ion would be better .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home