Wednesday, April 08, 2009

PROBLEMS !! FUCK

STUPID TO THE MAXI !!!!

2 of my staff kena complaint from a customer. The head didn't even bother to find out wat happened. She just want me to issue a warning letter for 2 of them . She also mention to cut my head count in shop since we are not doing anything.Ok loh !!! I reli dun do any fuck loh .

Shit !!! She mention that she dun want to see more than 2 staff in shop floor and want us to eat in if there a need. She even fucking hell compare me with a tiny mini outlet. Tell me that if they able to make it. So can i !!!

Ya .. I can . I can dun bother abt it. M fucking dun care wat shit abt it. M just going to take leave and mc as i want to. I dun care. Bloody hell. .... Now i m fucking force to clear my leave . I was balme for having so many days of leave balance from year 2008. Fuck !!! When i want to take leave, also kena reject. Then wat the hell ????

I m fucking going to fight back !!!! Complaint them !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home