Saturday, October 10, 2009

THE NEW PAPER FACE 2009


The event took place on Thursday. Yesss !!! I m late posting the pic up. Thursday was a very busy day for me. Got one appointment after another.
This year was very good . The supporters were very strong. Lots of cheer going on. It kinds of sad that thoso with a big group of supporters didn't won't at all and yet thosos quite one ended up the winner. I love the winner Victoria a lot. She is good. I been rooting for her to win since day one. Althought there a fews of my fav too but she stand out the most.
Not to mention that kumar was there too. She make hell of joke. Damn funny. I laugh thru out her joke. Bravo !!!
Hopefully, Miss F would make it on stage next year.. U go gal !! Time to slim down ... If u can't make it this year, u will have to join Miss Singapore world liao ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home