Friday, October 09, 2009

SOMEWHERE ON WEEKDAY




I or we have never party on weekday for veri veri x 1000000000 time liao. I also dun know y i agree to go ?? Mayb i already dress up for the event in the evening and i dun want to waste it. Hahaha !!! I very Vain hor.
I m not going to mention where i go. It private event. I had fun.
Miss J already help me to plan how i celebrate my birthday liao.
I suggest wed we do Mambo at Zouk and everyone got to dress in the 80's. Fri is whoever the lucky one that date me, i go dinner with him/her. Sat we will do Zouk again.
Gosh !!! I prob going to get a tatto and mark this big 3 in my life.
Thank for thoso who want to trying to fix a date for me on that big day. I m fine being alone. I had u people with me. I dun need to bring an accessories out. Get it !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home