Monday, May 17, 2010

COMPLETELY SCREW


Finally, my off day.

I m doing something and realise that this job is not wat i want . I usual dun complaint so much till i work long enough and i m being bully in the job . This time, i raise my white flag on the 3rd days. It reli shit. I just not sure when i would throw in my letter .

I work am shift, leaving at 630pm sharp.. I still end up at home around 8pm. I work pm shift.. I can only leave by 11pm and then it be like fucking 12am then i am home. I m not paid $6k for all these long hrs job. Not to mention there no ot pay and all the shit.

Anyway, i start to send my resume out liao. Now it the waiting game again .

SUCK !!!

I just felt that i m completely screw up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home