Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FASHION IS MY LOVE


I saw my ex ex boss today. He asked me to reconsider joining the company back. I said i will consider. He asked me to ring him once i make up my mind.


The question is :


Now i m a manager in this company , Can he counter offer me the same position and salary ?


I wont mind going back but if i have quit last time due to the ppl. The ppl is still going to be there and it not going to change the fact that shit is still there .. So m i also digging one grave to another ?


I m reli very sure that fashion is wat i love. I love the drama ... I miss doing vm and dress up my mannequine. This is wat i want and no more. Lifestyle is just part of the learning process i one to go thru and i m sure i have done with it.


So i m searching one more time.... Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home