Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I M SURE IT MY OWN GRAVE I M DIGGING !!


This is not wat i reli expected . I m completely flat dead since yest after i return back home from work. Gosh , i know it a big store but i think this is way too much for someone that just join in the company. Now i prob understand y there is such a high turnover for the manager ? It be beta if the manager is being train in a smaller n quieter store , so that he/ she can have beta idea how to operate the store. If the store is busy and have tons of work to be done, how can the person learn ?


As much as there some training guide to follow, this is still not enough. In my ex ex company, we have 4 different level to go thru and each level is for different position. Here, they just file everything into one, from the junior to manager, everyone learn the same things but some stuff are just not meant for the junior. If i m the junior, i prob quit after i finish reading.


As much as the company is from one of the advance world but when coming to managed the store, they are very back dated. It almost 80% paper doucement ... gosh, even my ex ex company already trying to go paperless liao.


B4 i go back today , my manager try to sell me the company too. He asked m i coping well with everything ? I dun know how to answer him? He treated me like an new bird that just step into the evil working world and was only a bit nicer when he know i have like 13 years of working experience and have lots of talented skills.


I m still trying to adapt ........... Pls give me some time.


Hopefully tmrw would be better ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home