Tuesday, May 04, 2010

IT GONE WHEN I STEP OUT

Just got back from my interview. It was a very tough one. Usually, i feel very confidence when i know i almost 50% getting the job> I usually feel good when i step out of the office and would be sure they would call me back.

This time, i dun feel it this way. The moment i step out of the office, i only feel glad that it is over. There some question i didnt expect. wat irrited me off was, she mention that the world is small and she actually know a few people from my ex and ex ex ex company. Which i didnt even bother at all.

The most angry part was when she ask :

R u an impatient person??

Was yr dioplma sponsor by yr ex company ?? U resighed after you get your cert ?

Have u been to our outlet ?

When coming to the last question , i feel that i shall not be shy and just open up with her wat i think of the store. I told her there no customer service, staff always busy with stock biz and always standing behind the counter .

Watever i said is true. That how i feel each time i step in the store. I cant blame cause mostly is not local staff and i dun see and sop there. Sorry !!!!

Anyway, just cross my finger then. I have been warn by my friend that if it wa sthe evil witch who interview me , it be tough. I should have see this coming .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home