Saturday, May 01, 2010

XIAO QIANG XIAO QIANG

Xiao Qiang is making hell in my life now.

2 days ago, i throw Xiao Qiang out of the window when i saw him tranpassing inside my room. I thought i m safe from him.

Yest, while i was smoking at my window, i saw him crawling outside the piller. I freak out.

I tot he prob be walking away. The next thing i know, he try to clim into my room again. I lock my window up. I saw him craing outside my window trying to find a hole to crawl in. DAMN IT !!

Now, i got to sleep with my window close tight so that he wont try to crawl in while i m sleeping .

DAMN IDIOT .....

I should have just hit him harder while i trying to kill him. Instaed, i hit him hard enough to make him faint and i just throw him out of the window. He managed to survive.

AAAARRRAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home