Monday, September 27, 2010

LOAD OF SHIT AFTER SHIT

I m sooo burn out with work now that i need a rest soon . soo glad that tmrw be my off day n i can get all the rest i want .

My body clock seem to be sooo screw up now that i auto wake up by 8 plus in the morning even i m not working. Even i try to shut my eyes n sleep it thru but my mind would start to get very active already. This is nooooo good ....

I m like selling my soul to this company now... Everyting i do , this company come first . I have to plan n suit watever shit i m getting for this company ......It always all last mins and it sooo not good. Everything i do, i breath ... it all abt this company ...

Somehow, it make me have a 2nd tots now with this job . I expect shit but i didnt expect this kind of shit. This is not fair. The pay i m getting does not match the work load i m handling. I was sooooo stupid to agree in the first place . I know... i cant complaint now cause i already signed on the dotted line.....

I just have to bear with the shit n hopefully something good on the way .... Actually, there is but i just not too sure abt it. I dun wish to give up now without a fight cause i know i m far more capable than this. I can handle the shit ... i know i can ... Ever since i decided to leave the shit, i should expect more or less the same shit ....

Anyway, i will b fine ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home