Friday, September 24, 2010

*MIDDLE FINGERS TO U *

If i treat u as an adult, pls behave like one. I cant believe that i m working with an idiot who is 26 yrs old but behave like a 5 years old baby.

She cry at the slightly things.

She complain a lots ..

She talk too much / rubbish ..

She like to act smart ....

I roll my eyes each time she opened her mouth. I know i shouldnt like that . As a shop in charge, i should not be like that but this is way toooo much till a level that i cant tolerate anymore. I choose to treat her transparent if i dun have to deal anything to her.

My boss said she is good n wish i could train her up. I m sorry to said that she is not ready at all. She just dun have the mentally. In another word, she is just soooooo childish .period !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home