Saturday, February 17, 2007

CRAZY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE .

My new lamp at home .... * BEAUTIFUL *


2007 design for cny at my place. Every year, i try to do sometink creative. I m so chee na at heart.. Everythink must be in red ....
I just love my new retro sofa cover ... and not to mention my new cushion cover too ..... That my good freind bernie sitting on my sofa .....


My reunion dinner .. Brought this 'pan cai' from crystal jade .. cost me abt $160. Well, it not that great anyway ......


Wat i love most .. the rooasted pork and trotter .. *yummy* ..........

It been madness today for me. I just dun understand y i can't plan ahead for cny.. I went to work in the morning .. used my break time to rush to orchad to get my 'pan cai' then back to work .. and then to the super market to get some more stuff .. knock off at 5pm .. back home to do spring cleaning .. fix up my lamp.. change my sofa cover .. then throw away all the rubbish ... Finally, a hot shower and then dinner ... Why m i torturing myself like that ???? It Chinese new year leh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home