Tuesday, March 20, 2007

FIRST TIMES ...

It the first time i got 2 days mc from the doctor. I had my asthma attack last nite and a bad cough that refuse to go away. So got no choice and to get my ass to the doctor. She serious think that i need a good rest .. But it suck anyway ... i only managed to reach home at abt 330pm. Need to get my ass to office for some work. It suck ..... Didn't get to packed my luggage at all. Would do so tomolo althought i m leaving tomolo nite .. YES .YES !!!!!!!!!!! Normally i m not a very last mins person but this round i m just super lazy and tired and my royal hands just refuse to move at all. At times, i wish i had a personal packer to do all this shit for me ..............


PS : 'Dyy' got increasement loh .. My shopping budget had increase xtra $100 ... Yippeessssssssss ......................... Ok!!!! Wat i can shop with xtra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?????

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

shop for my bday gift lor hahahha

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home