Friday, March 30, 2007

G2OOO S/S '07 SHOW

I
I was invited to attend G2000 ss'07 fashion show held at Raffles city today. G2000 had come a long way in singapore and it now one of the most recongised brands in singapore. I believed recently they had just re-branding. Now in this new collections , We are able to see G2000 pink , blu and black label .


The runaway .. .....


All the guests waiting for the show to start ...........


G2000 pink label. This group is mainly for working class women. It the former U2 women . I saw it in hk b4. It was a very classic collections. Wat can i say !!!!!! U get a ck style in cheaper $$$ ............................


The pants for this ss'07 collection is great. The fit is wonderful. I brought a few pairs for my mum liao.


G2000 black label. Formerly known as G2oo0 men .....





Greta, my camera fail on me. Blame my itch fingers .. I dun know wat i press and almost all my pics came out blur. I only managed to take 3 pics of this cute guy that i spotted at the show. He was the best among all the male models. The rest look like chao ah beng to me.. "Dyy" said that i capture too much guys pics in the camera that y it spoil loh .. RUBBISH ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home