Saturday, March 24, 2007

TOPSHOP SHOW AT 5PM


The long long queue .. Lucky i didn't get to queue ....


Everyone seated and waiting for the show to start ....


The opening ..... That tee caused abt $100++ crazy ?????????


This model look like Barbie doll .. She is very beautiful .........


Not bad looking ..........


Style !!!!!!!!!!



This is the 2nd show i managed to catch at Marina square. I had a few show to watch but onli managed to catch Fox n Topshop/Topman. It was kind of freaking warm as the sun shine in thru the windows. Lucky i m sitting somewhere that is shaded... My camera fail on me .. i took so many pics for my trip and Fox show that it almost went flat on me. So sorry that this show didn't had a lot of pic. Overall, the show is boring .... The style is almost the same everywhere now .. nothink special at all. My fav model was not eve in this show at all. BORING ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home