Thursday, March 22, 2007

MY VIRGIN CRUISE TRIP PART 2

Almost everytime after zouk, we would order a hotdog to fill our tummy . This round, we do the same too as we was hungry after drinking. But ... Look at the size of the hotdog ... It ultra long long long long long loh ...... So we decided to take down this pic and show to u Miss immae .


Silly me to order staty .. and a horrible one .....


Here i m posing a very stupid look .........



Good morning, This is the reasturant that we are having breakfast. The choices not bad just that lots of lots of Punjabi ........




Yummy, i m super hungry ........




We went up to the deck after breakfast. It was super windy loh .. My cap nearly flew off and my hair is all mess up ...




Ok .. He is trying to run away .. He scared of high and water .........



I love this pic ... It make me look monkey .. but a cute one ...



My lunch .. Yes ... In this cruise , i eat like a pig ... almost 4 meals a day ..




The view from the reasturant ....




Alright, GET READY........GET SET .. GO !!!!!!




Inside the coach to bring us out to Kl for shopping .. Hurry up, i onli go 3 hrs to shop .......




I managed to get a pic of Klcc from my coach.



It was a great view. I been up there once. It was so beautiful. I believe at nite it be even beta ....




Seed is one of my fav brands from malaysia. I never fail to get some items from them everytime i m in Kl. They were having a promotion at Sungei Wang atrium. Yes, I blew like abt $450 ringgit there. But the service suck big here ...





I m hungry .. so we went to 1 of my fav chinese restaurant to eat.




My fav Wanton noodles .......

He order a fish porridage .... Yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!



Gess wat is this ???? It duck tongue ....... I quite like it leh ..It my first time tasting it...




Ok, we are back liao .. managed to catch the 615pm bus to bring us back to Port Klang. It was raining on our way back to the port.




VICTORY ...


My shopping trip is half fill ... U know wat ?? i went crazy at Sasa too. They are having sale and lot of items i used are having great discount .. I almost clear the shelves off .. ' Dyy' managed to stop me on time.. Heeheeheee ..



It was freezing ......



We went straight for dinner when we onboard. This was their dessert bar . Yummy .......... I love their chocolate cake ....




My dinner ......




Look, so many punjabi ..... It was a damn scary sight. I tell u ... the restaurant is infested by them ..... Can't wait to go back to out room ...




That wat i brought in my 3 hrs shopping trip .. How much i have spend ?? Abt $700 ringgit ....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home