Friday, March 23, 2007

MY VIRGIN CRUISE TRIP PART 3

M
My delicious breakfast ...

After breakfast, We went up to the deck. The view is great and not to mention it was ultra windy .. I m so heavy and yet the wind almost blew me off ....


I had a real hard time to persuade him to come up to the deck for a pic. This pic is priceless ..




L@@k at the great view ...................

C see how windly from the way my hair being blow .......


Ok, he running away again ......


ARRAGGHHH .............. Great time passes fast .. we are getting ready to check out ....


We need to sit down here and wait for our turn to get down the ship ........ Overall, the trip is great only that too many indian and old ppl .. I had a great time ... If ever i had a chance to go again, i would want to book room that come with balcony and great view for me. It was scary to coop in a room where u dun even know day and nite . Not to mention that it get real stuffy when u smoke inside the room...

PS: THANK U TO DBS CARD FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUTH ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home