Tuesday, April 24, 2007

SAME OLD SHIT


Everytime meeting, half of the time is wasted on aruging on stupid issue. It can be slove if all these ppl who sit in the office to use their freaking brains to think instead of the ass do the thinking .


Hate all these ungratful brat .. I spent my ass siting in the storeroom to go thru all these paperwork with u and yet u can complaint that i didn't do it .... Lucky i got witness who saw me doing that. Shame on u ....


Hate all thoso who broke their promises ... hate thoso who keep talking non stop but no work is been done ...


Hate to be in this company .... I never feel the hate for so long liao.. Suddenly, It just come back today ..... Awful .......................................................


Hate working ..

1 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

Dont be sad. there is always me remember ?! =)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home