Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WAT SHOULD I DO ??

I was offered a Dioplma course in my company. No bond but i can't quit the job within 2 yrs of the course and if i do so, i would have to pay $3000. I was thinking abt it the whole day and been asking friends for advice . All of the advice me to go ahead so are "Dyy". I just thought of a staff and i wish that she could go and i m willing to exchange it with her. I believe that she would put in 101% than i would just give a 90% in it. I m not too sure whether i could cope with it ???

I do have the intention to leave this company. Just that im waiting and looking for something that i m keen with ... But wat "Dyy' said is truth. I might not get any offer during these 2 yrs. It just that i dun wish 2 b bond by it and the thought of leaving the company is ringing in my mind again. Dun ask me why ??? prob i m just too tired in a way and mayb i realise that i m just a working robot. I dun enjoy in a way working now too. I miss the time when i m working office hrs . I could have so much free time to do so many thing and even meet up with "Dyy' for dinner after work and had a great weekend. now i have to like spend all my time working and even have to act that i put in xtra hrs so that ppl would think i m working hard enough. I just couldn't work with hypocrite in my company too. I m just lost now .. Wat should i do ???

2 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

bDo what you want to do. I guess you alrd know what you want then just go for it. =) Sorry for not able to help much these days.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

it ok.. thank for the advice

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home