Thursday, June 28, 2007

SHOP SHOP SHOP !!

ZARA HAVING SALE TODAY !!!!!!

U will not believe it, ZARA is having sale today. Up to 30 % but u able to get a lot of good buy. Went to orchard to meet up with Mrs J today for a shopping trip. It been quite sometime since i last drop to Zara. Althought there nothing much i m keen on ... I still managed to pick up a promotion present for "Dyy" , 1 tee for my sis and newphew. I managed to get 1 green tee only. We went to Wisma after that. There a new Giordano store taking over U2 at the basement. It the first concept store in singapore. Everything inside is grey, white and black. The cutting is very contempory , great price and stylish items. I spent almost $100 there with a good discount from my friend working there. I m surprised that giordano do had such good quality and stylish items in store. I dun mind the prices at all. It almost look like a branded items. Cool !!!!!!!!!

This week time pass very fast. Tomolo would be friday liao. We decided to plan another trip to Kl next mth. The main reason was to pick up my Anya hindmarch bag. I just dun understand y i m so crazy abt it. HAHAHAH !!!!!!!! Up to now, i still unable to pronoun the name ..... Finally, tomolo be my off day. I m just going to rot at home or should i said it time to reorganise my walking in warerobe. I have ton of things stuck in my room that yet to find a home for them.

Managed to catch Prison break season 3 on tv just now. The story is great. I m getting hooked on it... I think apart from Csi .. this is going to be the next drama that i m going to catch on !!

3 Comments:

Blogger sherb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:26 AM  
Blogger sherb said...

Darling! I want DAT bag too!!! Can u get it for me please?!?!?!?

I'm leaving for Bali today. Will be back next Tuesday late. Be good till i seeya k?

Muaaaackz! =P

8:27 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

wei,
i do do the booking in singapore too for 2 bags. when they call me, i let u know ok. enjoy your trip.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home